The Propper F5252 Lightweight Ripstop Tactical Pant is our FAVORITE tactical pant available for law enforcement, fire, & ems. It's a great option for class "B" uniforms as well. Firefighters and EMTs LOVE this pant because it's cool in the summer and versatile in the winter.
The light DuPont Teflon Fabric protector allows you to easily repel stains and liquids while the low-profile design supports a breathable ripstop fabric. You will be supported in the toughest of situations.
Our wear tests show that the Propper fades much less than it's competitors which ensures a longer lasting better looking uniform.
With 9 pockets, an action stretch waistband (this is REALLY comfortable), extra large belt loops you can carry all of your gear in comfort. The seat and knees are reinforced (this is TOUGH) for extra durability while still allowing the addition of knee pads if needed.
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton lightweight ripstop
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Low profile appearance for use both on and off duty
- Includes D-ring for keys or tools
- Extra-large belt loops designed for nylon duty belt
- Action-stretch waistband for enhanced comfort
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Zipper fly with sturdy snap closure
- Nine-pocket design
- Two cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two hook and loop back pockets with wallet “pocket in a pocket”
- Two front pockets with reinforced opening for folding knife or tool clip
- Internal openings for knee pads
- Cell phone pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two hidden coin pockets
Elastic Waist stretches for extra room and mobility. The elastic stretch can add 4" to the waist.
*37" length trousers are unhemmed.