TAKES APPROXIMATELY 20 WEEKS TO SHIP
The Leather Fire Helmet or "Lid" has been around for hundreds of years. American Firefighters have always worn some variation of a Leather "Lid". Leather was the first material tough enough to be made into a fire helmet. The Phenix TL-2 was developed to provide comfort and reliability while maintaining a beautiful traditional look. Weighing about 55 ounces, it�s one of the lightest and most durable helmets on the market. It�s a handmade masterpiece built in the USA.
Phenix Technology�s Traditional Leather Helmet boasts a low center of gravity and is center balanced, thus, promoting a very low degree of neck fatigue. Our traditional leather models interface with any SCBA mask. We offer several options when building your custom TL2. Be sure to pay special attention to your desired features. If you do not see the helmet options you desire, please contact your local dealer. The approximate weight of this helmet is 55 oz.
TL2 Leather Helmets are available in four standard colors: yellow, black, white, and red. Custom colors available upon request for additional cost.
Our standard suspension liners are fully adjustable from 6 �" to 8 �". If necessary, other sizing adjustments may be made upon request.
Available in numerous custom colors or with a �Natural� finish, the TL-2 is handmade here in the United States. Like all Phenix Helmets the TL-2 is customizable to fit the need of your department.
- Top grade veg-tanned leather shell with commemorative 9-11 filigree design
- American made brass eagle finial
- High temperature thermoplastic dome
- Eight 3M lime-yellow reflective tetrahedrons
- Closed cell energy impact cap
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap or ratchet)
- Custom comfort pad integrated into suspension liner.
- Black Nomex and fire retardant cotton 8� earlaps (sewn-in or detachable)
- Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman�s slide, quick release, or combination)
- D-ring on rear brim