The Vanguard Safety Wear MK-1 model is a gauntlet style wing thumb structural firefighting glove certified compliant to the NFPA 1971Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Firefighting-2018 edition, by the Safety Equipment Institute McLean, VA USA.
CADET SIZING MEANS SHORTER FINGER LENGTH
- Sculpted Finger Tip construction for enhanced tactility/dexterity
- The thumb crotchis reinforced with cowhide suede leather to reduce wear.
- Palm layers are sewn down together to enhance grip.
- The glove is stitched entirely with 100% Kevlar thread
- First structural glove double lined with 100% Kevlar Knit for premium thermal, cut & puncture defense
- Additional Kevlar-reinforced back repels radiant heat Leather reinforced fingertips, sidewalls, & thumb crotch NFPA 1971 compliant polyurethane moisture barrier
- Multi-Layer knit construction with Goatskin Palm provides superior flexibility, grip, and dexterity. performance.
- Exclusive deign taper fingertips provide best in class tactility performance.
- Premium Sued Leather with 100% Kevlar construction includes maximum durability inner liner and thread. No exposed palm seams reduces wear and tear
- Reinforced thumb crotch strengthen high wear area
The glove outer shell on the palm side and along the finger sidewalls is constructed of water resistant suede goat hide. All finger tips have a separately stitched rolled over portion of suede goat hide about 4cm along the palm side and about 3cm along the back side to enhance tactility/dexterity. The second palm side layer and finger sidewalls layer is 100% Kevlar knit fabric.
The glove back side outer shell is constructed of water resistant suede cowhide from the cuff edge to slightly beyond the finger crotches and also at the back of thumb. The second back side layer is 100% Kevlar knit fabric running the full length of the glove. The third back side layer is 100% Kevlar non-woven fabric running the full length of the glove.
The glove inner liner is a smooth 100% Kevlar knit fabric. The glove is also fully lined with a Porelle brand polyurethane moisture barrier which is itself certified compliant to the NFPA 1971-2018 edition Standard.
Sculpted Finger Tip construction for enhanced tactility/dexterity. The thumb crotch is reinforced with cowhide suede leather to reduce wear. Palm layers are sewn down together to enhance grip. The glove is stitched entirely with 100% Kevlar thread. Available Sizes: 64N-82XW (XXS-XXXL) + 4XL, 5XL. Cadet Sizing 70W-82XW (S-XXXL)