Front Shield is pictured but not included.Optional
Magnet Panel System includes 2 base magnetic panels (one on each side), and 2 outer panels(white or black) - CUSTOMIZED LETTERING IS NOT INCLUDED ON MAGNETS.
The First Due 2007 Edition shell’s circumference is 1/8” larger while the outer appearance is visually unaffected. The machining of our new shell incorporates current technology while keeping the integrity of the Phenix First Due at the highest level. Another improved feature is the “molded slot fitting” where the chinstrap attaches. The universal chinstrap attachment is now featured in ALL Phenix helmets. Our helmets have many interchangeable features that may alter the model you are choosing. Be sure to pay special attention to your desired options. If you do not see the helmet options you desire, please contact your local dealer. The approximate weight for this helmet is 33 oz-39 oz depending on components.
First Due Series helmets are available in six colors.
Our standard suspension liners are fully adjustable from 6 ˝" to 8 ˝". If necessary, other sizing adjustments may be made upon request. For extra padding and comfort in your suspension system, we offer a custom comfort pad.
Other Accessory Options
D-rings, ID Brackets, Magnetic Panel Systems, and Reflective Markings are available and can be added to any helmet order.
This bracket is needed if you wish to install a leather front on the helmet.
Please Note: Prices below may vary depending on options ordered with base model.
- High temperature thermo plastic shell
- Four 3M lime-yellow reflective 1 x 4 strips
- Closed cell energy impact cap
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap or ratchet)
- Optional 8in earlaps are available for OSHA helmets. Check out the Wildland helmet for the 11in shroud option
- Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman’s slide, or combination)
- Screw knob attachment kit
- Compliant to current CAL and US OSHA standards