When it comes to high-performance tactical gear Thorogood's GEN-FLEX2 TACTICAL uniform footwear
meets and exceeds the demands for maximum comfort and performance of professional law enforcement personnel. With the addition of shock-absorbing VGS-300 TECHNOLOGY, the GEN-FLEX2 collection represents an achievement in uniform boot design.
GEN-FLEX2 TACTICAL uniform footwear is the complete package. If you are looking for aggressive state-of-the-art boots incorporating advanced comfort and stability technology, flexible platform constructioin, multi-surface slip-resisting tread design and durable stitchdown architecture in a lightweight, 100% non-metallic design - hands down, this is your boot! Additional features include convenient side-zipper options and true waterproof construction.
Thorogood's VGS-300 (Visible Gel System) highlights the comfort technology built into the GEN-FLEX2 collection.
Designed to absorb an astonishing 300 foot pounds per square inch (compared with 75 in other footwear brands),
the interactive cushioning design of the VGS improves comfort and reduces repetitive impact stress where it's needed
most - in the heel. These are Thorogood's most comfortable and performance-enhanced uniform
boots ever produced.
The GEN-FLEX2 collection is available in both safety (composite toe) and non-safety styles, 8" and 6" heights.
Recommended for: professional law enforcement, private security and military personnel
- Upper: Black WATERPROOF Oiled Full-Grain Leather
- Construction: Stitchdown
- Lining: Spacer Mesh, Thoro>dri™ WATERPROOF System, Blood-Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Polyurethane Removable Footbed/ Special EVA Cushion Flex
- Midsole: Compression Molded EVA with Impact 300 Gel Heel Insert
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: GEN-flex2 Dual-density Rubber
- Special Features: Heavy-Duty YKK Zipper with Velcro Closure
- M 4 - 12 ,13,14,15
- W 7 - 12 ,13,14,15