Visor lights are great because the allow you to be seen only when YOU want to. LED visor lights are the easiest to install of any led dash light. All you do is attach the light to the visor on the passenger side of your vehicle. You leave it there until YOU are ready to use it. When you are ready to turn the led visor light on in an emergency, just plug the LED visor light in for power, and flip down your passenger side visor and you are now ready to roll.
It's small and inconspicuous, so LED visor lights tuck away until you are ready. In the past LED visor lights were sub par - they weren't bright, they were cheaply made. With this one, that is no longer the case. It's a quality built and as far as brightness goes, this is one of THE brightest available. It uses 3 powerful generation 3 LEDs to punch through tint like a pro. Meets SAE J595 certification.
- Our Gen3 LED Visor Light has a smaller size packed with more power! Light is made with 16 ultra bright Generation 3 LEDs for maximum warning power in a smaller package
- Easy to install - plug into a 12 Vdc outlet and securely strap to the visor with adjustable Velcro straps.
- Light may be hard wired by cutting off the DC plug
- Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern used at power up
- Features 16 built-in flash patterns
- Available in 5 color combinations
- Light has built-in protection against reverse polarity and voltage spikes
- Current Draw: 0.75 amps @ 12.8 Vdc or 0.35 amps @ 25.6 Vdc
- 10- 30 volt for world wide use
- Designed for interior use only
- 5 Year No Hassle Warranty
LED Visor Light - Operating Instructions
1. Plug the LED VISOR LIGHT power cord into the vehicle cigarette lighter or 12 Vdc Power receptacle outlet.
Note: The electrical protection fuse (10 amp-type AGC) is located in the nose of the cigarette lighter plug (not
shown). Unscrew the plastic retaining ring to expose fuse.
2. To activate the light press the "power" button located on the front of the unit.
3. To deactivate the light push the power
4. The LED VISOR LIGHT can generate 16 different light patterns.
To change light patterns, momentarily press the white
?Arrow? button to advance the pattern. Flash patterns are listed on this sheet and on the back of the LED VISOR LIGHT housing.
Mounting Your LED Visor Light
Important Note: LED VISOR LIGHT must be properly installed to prevent the unit from coming loose during braking or
maneuvering. Note: Attach LED VISOR LIGHT to passenger side visor ONLY.
1. Position the LED VISOR LIGHT with the power cord toward the top of the vehicle, and the back of the unit against
the vehicle's passenger side visor. Note: The visor must be in the down position.
2. Pivot the visor down and secure the LED VISOR LIGHT by passing the end of one Velcro strap through the buckle
on the other end of the same strap. Pull the loose end of the strap to tighten and then attach the loose end to the buckle side strap to secure. Repeat for the opposite side. Return the vehicle's visor to the stored position.NOTE: Attach LED VISOR LIGHT to PASSENGER SIDE visor ONLY