Fire Armor Leather & Kevlar Fire Glove - Natural Color
MFG Part #: Fire-Armor-Natural
Usually ships in 5-7 business days
List Price: $94.99
You have tried the other fire gloves - now try the best fire glove. The Fire Armor firefighter glove from Glove Crafters is a NFPA firefighting glove that has all of the features a premium firefighter glove should have. This NFPA approved firefighting glove is a true three dimensional form fitting glove that has curved finger design, inset thumb with enhanced finger dexterity. This means that while you are able to grab a large heavy hose, you can also grab your spanner wrench and operate with precision.
We love this glove. It's comfortable. The one piece back shell is made from 100% Kevlar knit fleece 7.5 ounce FR and water repellent fabric. Most NFPA firefighting gloves that have that level of protection causes your hand to be stiff and rigid. The Fire Armor glove provides exceptional flexibility across the back of your hand. The non-restricting Eversoft knuckle band sewn across the back assures that your knuckles are protected from the harshest of conditions. This firefighter glove also includes an elastic band sewn into the back of the wrist crease for a close, but non-restrictive fitting cuff.
If you injured your hands; you are essentially 100% disabled. You can't fight fire without full operation of your hands and fingers. That's why this firefighter glove has 5 separate finger forchettes that are curved and form fitted with black flexor cowhide that is tanned to meet NFPA 1971 flame resistance test for the highest finger dexterity and protection. A double backed breathable moisture barrier is 100% water proof, and viral/chemical penetration resistant. This barrier extends the full length of the glove. What does all that mean - simply put you get the absolute highest level of hand protection WITHOUT sacrificing dexterity and flexibility.
Don't you HATE
when you put your hand in a fire glove and when you pull it out the liner comes with you? The Fire Armor glove includes a special breathable adhesive that is coated over the fingers and thumb that ensures full liner / barrier / glove adhesion NFPA 1971 requirements for liner retention.
What about when you wash your glove and your fire gloves get stiff? Not with the Fire Armor firefighter glove. The palm of the fire glove is a 1 piece 3.5 to 4.0 oz Eversoft cow leather that stays soft when wet and absorbs no water with repeated soakings. The thumb is a 2 piece inset the palm and again provides unrestricted movements of the thumb right to left.
This fire glove is sewn completely with 30/3 Kevlar thread and is certified to NFPA-1971-2007 by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI).
- 60+ TPP and class leading Conductive Heat transfer protection.
- 100% Kevlar knit fleece FR water repellent with 1 Pc. back shell.
- A layered non-restrictive knuckle patch.
- Extra layer of 6 oz. modacrylic liner sewn to the back shell.
- A double backed 3 mil breathable Pyrotect Barricade moisture barrier.
- 100% water proof, viral/chemical penetration and blood borne pathogen protection.
- A layered 6 oz. 65% Kevlar/35% Nomex stitch bond FR liner.
- Five separate curved form fitting forchettes from 3.5 oz. to 4.0 oz. grain cow leather for maximum finger dexterity with a 60+ PPT rating.
- Exclusive breathable adhesive for ensuring full liner/barrier glove bonding.
- 1 piece palm 3.50 oz. to 4.0 oz. Eversoft® cow leather tanned with additives to stay soft when wet and low water absorbance with repeated soakings with a 60+ TPP rating.
- 4” Black nomex cuff with leather pull patch and hang up loop.
- This glove is proudly made in the USA with highly skilled employees.
- This glove is certified to NFPA 1971-2007 by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI).
- Reflective safety strip on wrist
- Convenient leather loop
- Snug fit wrist
- 100% snag resistant kevlar
- Extra knuckle padding
- True 3-D curved finger forchettes
- Rolllover Fingertips