The most advanced boot you will ever wear.Warranty:
In 3 years, if something goes wrong, we replace them TOP TO BOTTOM
Comfort and technology come together from Cosmas USA. 14 inches high, black pull-on boots made out of leather and fabric combination create a lightweight comfortable boot that you will love!
14” high, black, pull-on, leather/fabric bunker style boots with combination midsole/ladder shank/puncture resistant device for added support and comfort with less weight. Full-grain, water-resistant leather upper, ankle guard, Achilles flex point, safety toe, tibia guard, micro fiber suede heel slide, and nitrile rubber toecap for fire service personnel. Boots meet or exceed NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting, 2013 Edition, NFPA 1992 Standard on Liquid Splash-Protective Ensembles and Clothing for Hazardous Materials Emergencies, 2012 edition, CSA Z195-14 standard and the ASTM F 2371 standard.
- Soft, full-grain leather collar ensures comfortable calves.
- Accordion-style flex points behind and in front of the ankle allow the boot to flex where you do, providing improved range of motion.
- Fire-resistant Kevlar® thread throughout the upper ensures durability under fire.
- Anti-microbial removable footbed with molded EVA heelcup and arch conforms to your foot providing comfort and support.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support.
- Anatomically-shaped steel safety toe exceeds all relevant standards for protection.
- Tapered microfi ber heel slide for ease of donning and doffing. Stitching is offset to prevent premature wear and blisters.
- Thermal insulating, open cell polyurethane foam padding is strategically placed throughout the upper for superior comfort and support.
- Full-height bootie system consists of a durable Cambrelle® material, quilted to a 300 g polyester felt thermal lining, laminated to a CROSSTECH® moisture barrier, ensuring your feet stay dry with more thermal protection. CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric provides protection against blood, body fl uids, and NFPA common chemicals.
100% “Top-To-Bottom” 3-Year Warranty. Everything on the boot is guaranteed for 3 years, including the outsole. Novation S.p.A. warrants its Cosmas® footwear to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or unusual exposures, as conditions of use are outside the control of the manufacturer. This limited warranty is granted to the original buyer and shall extend for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. Except as set forth above, Cosmas® makes no other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. Repair, replacement, or dealer credit, at the manufacturer’s sole discretion, shall be the exclusive remedy available for breach of this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.