CARSON SIRENS TONES & SOUNDS | Carson SC-1022 Comparison Chart
SC-1022 Volunteer Remote Carson Siren
“A Small Siren with Big Results” in the
Palm of Your Hand
This hand held siren from Carson Sirens the most rugged and dependable siren on the market, is here and is making a huge hit with police, fire and EMS. The SC-1022 hand held police siren and fire siren is the lowest cost most featured packed siren out there. If you haven't heard the Carson Sirens mechanical tone yet, you are missing out! The Sc-1022 siren has this traffic clearing siren tone. The Sc-1022 volunteer siren is the best choice for volunteer firefighters period!
Carson SC-1022 Siren is a firefighter's best tool. Sirens in personal vehicles can be obstructive. Most personal vehicles are not designed for installation of emergency vehicle sirens. That's why the Carson SC-1022 Firefighter Siren is perfect for every volunteer firefighter out there who needs true warning power without the size of a console mounted siren.
There are two parts to this siren. First, you have the actual amplifier itself. This is the size of a standard siren. This is what powers the siren speaker that you mount in your grill or in the hood compartment. This is a 100 watt siren amplifier that is the same volume and built with the same standards as your standard NFPA certified fire apparatus. The siren amplifier will mount underneath your passenger seat (most common), hidden well away from view. This way it is there when you need it - out of the way when you don't.
The second part to the siren is the remote control. This connects to the amplifier via a coiled cable. It's simply plug and play. Once the controller is connected to the amplifier, you are able to control all functions of the SC-1022. You have 6 different buttons that operate different tones and 2 buttons that operate lighting.
That's right! The Carson SC-1022 has 2 lighting circuits that can be controlled directly from the controller. So let's say that you have the SoundOff Intersector LED Light
that clear intersections, a other LED lighting to the front, and SoundOff Undercover LED Inserts
in the rear. You can have "lighting stages" set up to where you can activate only the front lighting, only the rear lighting or both for emergency response mode! Each circuit has 20 amps so that you can provide enough power to connect a full size LED lightbar
as well. The controller is rubberized, backlit and changes colors when you have a specific function activated.
The final aspect that the Carson SC-1022 Siren offers is it's sound. We all know what a fire truck sounds like. We operate them or hear them everyday. That sound is unique. Reproducing that sound is very difficult (especially since it's patented). But the Carson Sirens SC-1022 Volunteer Siren produces a mechanical siren sound that is just as effective as the classic sound! The SC-1022 includes your standard tones such as wail, yelp, phaser, stuttertone air horn, and the manual ramp up and ramp down, but also includes the best sounding mechanical siren tone that has ever been produced. The "rasp" of this tone is highly effective. We can attest - people will expect a full size engine and will give you the right of way quicker!
We have tested this - it works!
SC-1022 - Carson Sirens Quality
As with all Carson Sirens, this siren is built with the quality that we have come to expect; reliable performance, ruggedness, durability and consistent quality make this siren truly tough to the core
! If it breaks - we'll fix it or replace it under our5 Year No-Hassle Warranty
Carson SC-1022 Volunteer Features
- Mechanical Tone: This sirens deep and gutsy mechanical tone allows you to sound just like a fire truck clearing traffic. This siren will set you apart from the rest.
- Lighted Push button Controls: Two lighted push button switches for controlling auxiliary or emergency lighting.
- Output Diagnostic Indicator: Sensors at the siren output connector measure when the siren is creating an output to the speaker on the face of the remote amplifier for diagnostic purposes. This provides the service person with the ability to determine if the problem is internal with the siren or external with the wiring and speaker should the system fail to produce a warning signal.
- Horn Ring Cycler 2: Allow the operator the capability to run the siren tones from the vehicle horn ring or other external switching for hands free tone selection during pursuit or rescue situations.
- Remote hand held unit with push button controls
- Compact 100-watt electronic siren amplifier with 20 total amps of light control
- Two illuminated rockers for light controls./li>
- Six pushbutton switches for Mechanical, Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual, and Air Horn with optional European HiLo/Two Tone siren tone
- DIP switch programmable tones
- Power indicator on remote amplifier
- Horn Ring Cycler (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- Amplifier and light controls fused separately and externally
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Sound output indicator light for diagnostics
- Mounting bracket
- 2" H x 6" W x 6" D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty
- SC 1022